Precision-Engineered, Warrantied, & Supported Extraction Equipment
A-B-C is Alcohol, Butane, and Carbon Dioxide
Welcome to ABC Extractors, an ABC Schools and Tools site. We are experts in cannabis oil extraction methods and equipment. ABC takes it name from the extraction methods we’ve developed using alcohol, butane, and C02 extractors.
Our customized extractors, whether C02 or hydrocarbon, are all-steel, closed-loop, and engineered to prevent cross-contamination while operating at industry-high standards of safety and efficiency.
The Science of Cannabis, from Seed to Molecule
Our machines, methodologies, and education enable extracts of the highest quality; in a complementary fashion, we sell and teach the machines and methods for the high-quality terpene extraction, reintegration, and enhancement for a better end product.
Equipment for Sale or Lease
For extraction equipment that is modular and re-configurable to meet whatever your desired end product or the needs of your production workspace, we supply the cannabis industry with a selection of curated and proven solutions:
- Premium Steel Hydrocarbon Extractor Line (UE Series)
- High-capacity: Processes 960 lbs. (435 kg) of trim/day.
- Versatile: Extracts 5-7 types of oil products.
- Sterile: Closed-loop design results in no contamination.
- C02 Extractor Line
- Short Path Distillation Systems
- Rotary Evaporators
- Compact Chillers and Water Recirculating Chillers
Training, Support, and Intellectual Property
- Your staff, in whole or part, can learn the operation of our extractors and our specialized methodologies via in-person instruction in the greater Pacific Northwest and web-based seminar (webinar).
- Our equipment is available for lease, with expert technical support included as part of the agreement.
- Our intellectual property, including proprietary product, testing, and quality assurance methods, is available to license.